The Find and Replace tool is one of the most versatile tools in Office. In August, we showed off some of our favorite processes using Find and Replace.
Transform Data Tips:
- Find: Flexible and Precise – Find and Replace tools in Office can be used for quick searches, editing, formatting changes and even re-purposing existing information.
- Find More Than Just Words – Use Word’s Find tool to quickly locate information in Word documents.
- Outlook Search Beyond the Basics – Use Outlook Search to locate calendar items, mail, contacts and more.
- Special Characters, Special Tools – Use special characters and the Word Find tool to quickly make formatting changes.
- Calendar Search + Excel = One Fast Report – Use Excel to format Outlook calendar information for quick reports.
- Re-purpose Data Using Word and Excel – Word’s Find and Replace tool can be used to manipulate text or special characters, allowing you to re-purpose existing data and save time.